Managing Director & Senior Partner @ Boston Consulting Group
Konstantinos is a Managing Director and Senior Partner in the Brussels office and a core member of BCG’s Consumer Goods Practice. He has more than 30 years of consulting experience, having joined BCG in 2020 Selected relevant experience includes
• Worked with the CEO and ExCo of a leading global beverage company to shape their Corporate and regional/country strategy
• Led a large scale program for a leading global CPG company to accelerate growth
• Led a global operating model transformation of a leading pet care company
• Led the redesign of the operating model of a leading hot beverage company
• Led the growth strategy work for one of the major Consumer Healthcare companies
• Supported the President and Leadership team of a leading global consumer good companies in APAC.
He has a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology, and a Masters in Management Science Degree from Boston University. He was award-winning Visiting Professor of Strategy & Finance at the Erasmus University-Rotterdam School of Management MBA program and frequent visiting lecturer in other leading universities. He is fluent in English, French, Dutch, Greek with good basic knowledge of German, Spanish and Italian.